Recently we were contacted by one of our followers who has been a victim of theft. This theft resulted in jewellery being stolen from their family home on September 2, 2017. Below you will find a list of the stolen items., If you should come across any of these please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your support.
- Three Rolex watches
- 1 gold ladies watch
- 1 diamond bangle
- 2 diamond tennis bracelet’s
- Gifted from parents now passed away, 3 ladies sovereign necklaces (one for each daughter)
- Gold man’s wedding band with 3 small diamonds (one diamond was missing and awaiting repair)
The jewellery box was emptied
- Rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces.
- 5 x Limited edition royal commemorative coins
- Flat rectangular ounces of Troy silver picture of lady looks like a goddess x 2
- Diamond earing’s £699.00 Earnest Jones
- Pearl necklace gift for 30th Anniversary purchased in Spain
- 9ct gold poison ring gift.
- 3 pairs of gold hoop earings various sizes
- Pandora jewellery .
- 2 gold chains christening gifts, 1 had an etched picture on, of my daughter when she was a baby on round disc.
- 2 gold baby bracelets 1 solid gold torque 12.0 grams, 1 adjustable baby bangle.
- 3 x Pandora rings .
- 1 pair Swarovski crystal swan earrings gift.
- 1 diamond ring
- 1 pair diamond earrings
- 1 gold chain with small ruby and sapphire pendants, which was a gift.
- 1 gold chain which was recently purchased
- 1 sovereign ring, which has sentimental value