The Jewellery Quarter Team can collect certain data from you, such as, but not limited to, you name, your phone number, your business information, your address and your email address. Under Article 17 of the GDPR you have the right to have your personal data erased. If you would like your personal data to be erased from our database, you can request it under the ‘right to be forgotten’.
Following your request to be erased from our database, we will delete all data we collect about you, however, we will keep a record of those who requested ‘the right to be forgotten’ by keeping your name (or business) and the date of the request. This information is kept for monitoring purposes only and will not be shared, sold or leased.
You have the right to request your data to be erased if:
- It is no longer necessary for us to keep your data;
- You never consented to us keeping your data;
- Your data has been processed without your consent;
- Your data is being used for direct marketing purposes without your consent;
- Your personal data was processed unlawfully;
- You are legally requiring us to do so;
- The personal data of a minor was processed without their guardian’s consent.
You have every right to request your data to be erased, however, if we think your request is unfunded we might ask for a reasonable fee or we reserve the right to refuse your request.
If you would like your data to be erased from our records please fill the form below, your data will be erased within 7 working days following our acknowledgement of request.