Below you can find the terms and conditions for the JQ Card, please read, agree and accept all the terms and conditions before you purchase your JQ Card.
Reference: agreements to the terms and conditions of all members of the JQ Card community
We, ourselves or Our: the JQ Marketing Ltd team.
Site or website: www.birmingham-jewellery-quarter.net/ and www.jqcard.co.uk
The JQ Card team reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions below at any time and without any notice so make sure you check this page regularly to see the most up-to-date version of our Terms and Conditions.
JQ cardholders rights and limitations:
- As a JQ cardholder you are entitled to 12 months membership, starting from the date on which the order was placed, as shown on your card.
- The JQ card entitles the cardholder to receive a 5%, 10% or 15% at any participating retailers in the Jewellery Quarter, according to which discount percentage the retailer is offering on our site.
- In order to receive a discount, a valid JQ Card must be shown in the participating retailer at the point of sale.
- JQ Cards are only valid when they are shown at the point of sale and before the expiry date shown on the card.
- Participating JQ retailers reserve the right to decline your JQ card if they doubt its validity.
- Retailers reserve the right to disallow the use of the discount card if used in conjunction with any other offer or form of discount.
- All JQ Cards are sold “as is” and no refunds or exchanges will be issued.
The cards are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
JQ Marketing Ltd Team rights and limitations:
- The JQ Marketing Ltd Team reserves the right to decline your request to receive a replacement JQ Card if such has been dispossessed or damaged.
- We endeavour to update the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter website and social media accounts as promptly as possible, however, we are not liable for any information being missed out or outdated, as the discounts on the website or on social media may have been based on previous data.
- The details and images shown online are for information only and thus we can’t guarantee any material used on this site or across our social media platforms.
- Any participating retailer can interrupt their membership at any point and we are not liable for their withdrawal.
- The JQ Marketing Ltd team, directors and representatives are not liable for any damage or misservice that could occur via the connection with the JQ card.
- We are not liable for the experience the cardholder has at any of our participating venues and we will therefore not get involved in any dispute that might occur between cardholders and participating retailers.
- We are not liable for the cardholders overconsumption of alcoholic drinks.
- We will enforce our terms & conditions at our discretion and our failure to enforce one will not prevent us to enforce others in the future.
These terms and conditions and any agreement entered while purchasing the JQ Card shall be interpreted in accordance with English Law and it is subject to the jurisdiction of English Courts.